Wednesday, October 7, 2009

7 Days........

I've 7 days left here in Fresno until I leave for Senegal. Each day I get more and more excited and nervous. I've actually started to lay things out that I plan on taking with me, organize my stuff and put them in my pack.
In these last 7 days I want to try to fit in as many "Fresnian" things in as possible:
  • Tonight is Poetry Jam
  • Tomorrow Bill and I are going to the Big Fresno Fair!
  • Japanese Kitchen....mmm
  • Hang out with the doggies and friends at the dog park
  • Chipotle......mmm
  • Dance Saturday night in Tower
  • Church on Sunday
  • And there's probably more

This is my first post in this thing so I don't have much to say yet. I will later...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patrece! Looking forward to reading all about your journey.

    ReplyDelete